Halo Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Revolution

Join The Revolution

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KillerRazor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerRazor

KillerRazor

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:41 am

Hello guys. This is KR talking. I was posted a PM on DS forum a while ago from hotshott. I wondered if the position in the team is still availible. I am VERY good at making basic sprites, although I could do with some help on Shading. Now. I know there are many other better games than this, such as owaw, with it's huge team of graphic artists and so on, but I suppose I could help.
Back to top Go down
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
hotshotscott

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:36 am

Hey mate, that spot is definetly free and we're even more wanting you because pretty much all of our spriters are away. Rexhunter has injured his hand and is unable to sprite for a while..

Quote :
I know there are many other better games than this, such as owaw
It may have a good team together and a nice original style, but trust me, it has it's let downs. But on that note, still a very good game, i agree!

Scotty
Back to top Go down
http://halo-revolution.niceboard.net/index.htm
KillerRazor

KillerRazor

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:43 am

Well, I'll get working on my base master chief, importing weapons and all that into his body. But again, if you do want to use my sprite, I'm gonna need to make it look JUST like the dobey works.. Not easy, but I'll try my best. I am going to get the animations in now, and then the weapons will be begun. This is going to be great fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
t2vanden
Halo Revolution Team Member
t2vanden

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:58 pm

What weapons are you doing?

As far as I know we have weapons done, theres other stuff that needs work.
Back to top Go down
http://halo-revolution.niceboard.net
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
hotshotscott

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:57 pm

KillerRazor, you don't need to do another masterchief, or any weapons at all. I have a sprites list (in the team section forum) and the team chooses an item from the list (there's reference pictures there) and then they sprite it for me. But at the moment, 2 are away and 1 has hurt his hand.. Do you promise me that if we let you into the team section that anything you see there (including goss/resources) will stay there and that you won't give it out to anyone else? Then you can begin on the sprites that we Need.

Thanks,

Scotty
Back to top Go down
Bowser132
Marine
Bowser132

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:22 pm

hotshotscott wrote:
KillerRazor, you don't need to do another masterchief, or any weapons at all. I have a sprites list (in the team section forum) and the team chooses an item from the list (there's reference pictures there) and then they sprite it for me. But at the moment, 2 are away and 1 has hurt his hand.. Do you promise me that if we let you into the team section that anything you see there (including goss/resources) will stay there and that you won't give it out to anyone else? Then you can begin on the sprites that we Need.

Thanks,

Scotty

No offence to KR, but are you POSTIVE you can trust him? Or do you know him well? Becuase if you don't really know him, letting him into the Team Section might not be a good idea. Just saying. Once again, no offence to KR.
Back to top Go down
t2vanden
t2vanden

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Can I PM him some things he can do?

That should work well to inform him but not give anything away or be risky for our team.
Back to top Go down
Bowser132
Marine
Bowser132

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:40 pm

t2vanden wrote:
Can I PM him some things he can do?

That should work well to inform him but not give anything away or be risky for our team.

That's a great idea. Now we wait for HSS...
Back to top Go down
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
hotshotscott

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Ok Sure. I do no of KillerRazor and i actually PM'd him a while ago about sprites. I've seen some of his work, it's not bad at all. But yer, we'll just PM him for now with sprite requests. Then after a while, we'll let him into the TS (Team Section)

Scotty
Back to top Go down
Bowser132
Marine
Bowser132

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:49 pm

hotshotscott wrote:
Ok Sure. I do no of KillerRazor and i actually PM'd him a while ago about sprites. I've seen some of his work, it's not bad at all. But yer, we'll just PM him for now with sprite requests. Then after a while, we'll let him into the TS (Team Section)

Scotty

Ok, good call.
Back to top Go down
Rexhunter99
Spartan Officer
Rexhunter99

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:39 pm

Bowser what do you think about me?
I was let in straight up like after 3 PM's on the GMC and then 1 here, can I be trusted?
Back to top Go down
http://www.trescom.org
t2vanden
t2vanden

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:44 pm

Well that was kinda a risk, I admit it.

I dont remember having and say in it, but it turned out alright so all is cool.
Back to top Go down
Bowser132
Marine
Bowser132

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:45 pm

Rexhunter99 wrote:
Bowser what do you think about me?
I was let in straight up like after 3 PM's on the GMC and then 1 here, can I be trusted?

Yeah, I like you. You can be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KillerRazor Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillerRazor   KillerRazor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KillerRazor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Revolution :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: