Halo Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Revolution

Join The Revolution

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alien Campaign

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterCheifChao

MasterCheifChao

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:44 pm

Storyline:
UGH, my head hurts so much, I just woke up and I saw a terribly broken ship next to me, it looks like it's human technology. *puts palm on ear* AGH! My head! man, why am I aching so bad, I can't even remember my name, nor anthing else, I think I must have crash landed. I need to find a way to fix this ship. *Sudden flashback* Commander: "*insert name here* I am sending you to investigate an alien planet for a special item that can fix anything instantly, there has been many rumors about it, I want you to investigate, there are many deadly alien creatures out there that hate humans much, any human is an outlaw there, so be carefull" Me: "Yes, Sir" *flashback ends* Whoa! i think that might have been me. *another sudden flashback* Me: "well, I have reached my destination and I just entered its gravitational pull" *Emergency red flashes and beeping* "warning, warning, unexpected error, unexpected err-ooo-r--" Me: D*mn, not here!" *all power goes out* *end of flashback* Holy **** so I crash landed from a gravitational pull when the ship crashed out of nowhere, that explains everything, and this is perfect, the fixing item is right near me, *another flashback* Commander: "and also, before you leave, take this with you" *hands magnum to You and you put it on your pocket* "Be careful" *flashback ends* so thats what has been weighing my legs down a bit, I'll need it, *pulls it out* lets go!
Chapter 1: map being made
Back to top Go down
silentvenom
Spartan
silentvenom

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:58 pm

That probably should have gone under general talk.
Back to top Go down
http://bdp.thfs.org
Bowser132
Marine
Bowser132

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:00 pm

silentvenom wrote:
That probably should have gone under general talk.

No... He said the map is being made. He'll edit when it's done.
Back to top Go down
Bowser132
Marine
Bowser132

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:38 am

Or he'll never post here again... Sad
Back to top Go down
silentvenom
Spartan
silentvenom

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:40 pm

You must have scared him away with your oh so scary and mature sig, says the guy with a metroid sig...
Back to top Go down
Bowser132
Marine
Bowser132

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:54 pm

silentvenom wrote:
You must have scared him away with your oh so scary and mature sig, says the guy with a metroid sig...

Ok... Question scratch confused
Back to top Go down
silentvenom
Spartan
silentvenom

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Sarcasasm.
Back to top Go down
Bowser132
Marine
Bowser132

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:42 pm

silentvenom wrote:
Sarcasasm.

I know but, it really just didn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
silentvenom
Spartan
silentvenom

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Oh, you're oblivious then.
Back to top Go down
t2vanden
Halo Revolution Team Member
t2vanden

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:57 pm

What was that little story? Is he making a map with a custom story or what?

We already have a written story for HR.
Back to top Go down
http://halo-revolution.niceboard.net
Bowser132
Marine
Bowser132

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:39 pm

t2vanden wrote:
What was that little story? Is he making a map with a custom story or what?

We already have a written story for HR.
He WAS making a map, but he never did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Alien Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alien Campaign   The Alien Campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alien Campaign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Revolution :: Design :: Level Design-
Jump to: